Choose between ‘Orbit or Domino’
Polymer / Epoxy flake flooring is comprised of two key component substances, resins, and hardeners, which react to form a rigid plastic material. The result in flooring properties include:
- Structural strength and durability
- Corrosion and degradation resistance
- Heat and thermal fluctuation resistance
- Due to their high strength rating, polymer floors are often used in heavy traffic and high load areas.
- They are also used to reinforce and protect horizontal concrete surfaces.